If you own land and are looking for custom home builders in the DFW area, you’ve come to the right place. James Hurt Realty will help though the process of building your home on your lot. Our simplified, customer-oriented process makes James Hurt Realty’ Build On Your Lot program one of the easiest and most predictable when compared to other Real Estate Companies in the DFW area. New home builders offer a variety of services, but we invite you to discover the Custom Homes difference. You can expect great service from our friendly staff of professionals. With our optional turn-key financing package, it is easier than ever to build your dream home!
Custom homes will examine your property in order to determine how best to proceed. With this advice, you can select a preferred plan and all of the personalizing options that match your taste, wants and needs.
As you consider the positioning of your house on the lot, again we will be there to give you a helping hand. Think about how you would like your house to look from the street, what rooms you would love to bathe with sunlight, and which rooms should stay shaded and cool. Our custom home builders in DFW will situate your house just the way you want.
Homebuilding can be different. It can be stress-free, smooth, quick and enjoyable when you have a whole team of James Hurt Realty working to fulfill your goals.
What Do Our Builder Offer?
- Lot Selection – We will Build on your lot or OURS. If you don’t own a lot we will help you find one through James Hurt Realty and/or developers.
- Custom Plan Design – We have 4 different award winning design firms ready to help you design your dream home.
- Lot, construction and permanent Financing – We have relationships with local banks and mortgage lenders to help you with the finance portion of your new custom home.
- On-site Project Management – Our project management team will be there every single step of the way to assist and inform you as WE work TOGETHER to make sure your new custom home reflects your vision.
- Professional Decorating Assistance – Our customers meet with a professional interior designer at nationally recognized design centers to ensure that the amenities selected are the newest and most up to date products available.