Get your Dallas Fort Worth Home Inspected Before you Buy!!
Your home is usually your biggest investment. A home inspection helps to assure your investment is a wise and happy one. Becoming aware of exactly what you are buying can help ease the anxiety associated with purchasing a home. Inspection by an experienced professional will bring you peace of mind. Even if no problems are found, a home inspection gives you the chance to talk to a knowledgeable professional about your new home. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions you may have about the operation and maintenance of your new home
Who Do we recomend?
We can provide you with personal recommendations based on the location of the home you are considering.
What do they inspect
- The Building Structure and Foundation
- The Plumbing Systems
- Grading and Drainage
- The Electrical System
- The Heating/ Cooling/ Ventilation System (HVAC)
- Built in Appliances
- Roof , Attic and Insulation
- Termite and Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
- If you read above Phil Farmers inspection also include the termite inspections. Most Dallas-Fort Worth Home Inspector either charge you more for that or they cant do it all and have to hire another company to preform the termite inspection.
How much is a Home Inspections?
Prices vary but for a single family residence you can expect $350.00 for Home on land $550.00 and for a pool an additional $75.00